About double glazing
Benefits of double glazing was started as thermo pane and it is also called insulated glazing. It is made by locking the air between two panes of glass which minimized the transmission of heat and sound that also lessens lack of moisture. Its functioning depends on the thickness of panes and gas-filled in the space. People commonly use double glazed doors and windows for making their houses comfortable and relaxed. The ideal thickness of panes is 10-20mm. double glazing makes your house cool and comfortable in summer and it has reverse effects in winter it locks the heat of the house inside and keeps your house hot in winter. It cut downs the electricity bill and save your many in both seasons.
Benefits of double glazing
- Better insulation- Double glazing protects your house from unwanted heat coming into the house in summer and has the reverse effect in winter. It provides improved insulation than single glazing or traditional glazing.
- Reduce noise- It has improved sound reduction that is very effective to reduce the noise of traffic or aircraft if your house is situated near the road or airports. It provides you with a peaceful environment in your house.
- Eco. Friendly- Because double glazing reduces the consumption of energy due to its formation, that’s why it is environment friendly.
- Improve condensation- It condenses the droplets of moisture appearing on the doors and windows that are a cause of unhealthy mould and mildew formation. By controlling humidity it reduced the cost of repairing and maintenance.
- It reduces the cost of energy because Increase property worth- installation of double glazing makes your house more attractive for buyers. After all, it increases the worth and beauty of your house.
- Reduce energy bills- increased insulation due to double glazed windows and door retain the heat gained from the sun in winter reduced the need of heater and during summer it keeps the house cooler that means you are not required to turn on the air conditioner. Its formation minimizes the use of running an air conditioner in summer and burning of an electronic heater in winter.
Cost of double glazing
Double glazing cost contains the cost of two panes of glass and the material use to formulate the flame of windows and doors which increased the cost of the product but it should not be a higher concern if a durable product is available to increase the comfort of your house. Many other factors also determine the cost of double glazing product.
- Main materials- Double glazing includes six types of materials namely 1. Glass panes, 2. Primary seal, 3. Secondary seal, 4. Cavity, 5 Gas and 6. Spacer bar.
- Quantity and type- It includes how many and which type of windows and doors of double glazing are required.
- Style- Which style of doors and windows are suitable for specific house design.
- Thickness- How much thickness of panes required to reduce sound and heat.
- Material for frames- Which type of material will be used to formulate the frame in double glazing doors and windows?
No matter what type of house project you have to install double glazing windows and doors. Double glazing is a useful and smart investment for your house to make it a dream and idealized home. Many companies are available to provide the service of double glazing with all materials required for the installation of double glazing windows and doors. Elite double glazing, are specialist manufacturers of uPVC windows and doors is one of those renowned companies. We cost you for double glazing installation in the flexible and interest installments which you can pay in a weekly, fortnight or in monthly installment. We are providing effective double glazing windows and doors, which are made in our Cambridge factory according to your specified financial budget and given measurements. We make your house a place of comfort and peace through the formation of double glazed UPVC windows and doors. Screens and blinds for windows are other services which make your house more attractive and valuable for potential buyers.